Monday 8 October 2012

gone

she's gone.


she has two chubby cheecks that made her smile so weird yet intriguing. she seems like a happy go lucky person even deep inside shes suffering. she wants to be a princess but she wants to be independent as well. she wants to further her studies in overseas, i dont remember where. she doesnt want to depend on anyone else. shes a fan of aston villa football club since she was raised somewhere near there, birmingham if im not mistaken. shes a good adviser eventhough when it comes to herself she didnt know what to do. shes a good friend, a good friend indeed.

she once told me that not everyone can be your bestfriend. yes, i think shes the one who taught me whats the real definition of bestfriend. oh yes she did. and when i was at my worst, she was there. when i was down, she was there. she scolded me for not sharing my problems with her eventhough she had her own problems. thats kind of friend she is.

but oh well,
death knows no age,
we never met,
but we're kinda attached,
not anymore,
for she's gone.

al-fatihah, khairun nashuha bin mustaffa halabi.

1 comment:

  1. God..be strong Ian.I know how it feels like to be in that situation because my best friend's passed away too,like 8 months ago and I miss her so much.And Al-fatihah to them.

    ReplyDelete