Wednesday 7 December 2011

art of pleasing everyone

art of pleasing everyone. how actually can we please everyone? Hebert Bayard Swope once said "I cant give you a sure-fire formula for succes, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time." so tell me, can we please everyone? no, i dont think so and its pretty obvious. but all of us have tried. and failed.


in everything we do, there must be someone who's dislike it. if we dont, yes someone will dislike it too. same goes to me. i've tried to please everyone, my family, friends, even my enemy. but no, i failed horribly. some of my friends say i've changed. i dont know why, maybe they dont know the real me before. im just being me. yes i know, maybe im not the same anymore. from their eyes. 


i've tried to calm my self down, telling myself  they're my friends so they knows better. but i was wrong. they just want me to be me as they have seen before. im depressed, depressed by my own friends. im trying to live here, you know. why you dont ask me what happened? why dont you ask me why "i've changed"? i wont explain because you wont listen at the first place.


so here we go again, in the end i know i cant please everyone. and so are you. no matter what you did and what you didnt, someone will dislike it. im a human too, i have heart and i have feelings. try to understand first before you conclude things. but like me, sometimes i conclude things before i understand the situation too. but atleast, i dont mess with your life by saying this and that. thats why i abandon everyone. what kind of friends are you if all you trying to is to hurts my feeling?


nevermind, maybe they were right. but remember, you dont know what i have been through all this time, whats in my mind. whats in my head. what happened to me. and lets say if i tell you, will you understand? you're not in my shoes. you're not me. so you wont understand. i cant. i cant please everyone. thats all. goodbye halycon days.



No comments:

Post a Comment